My client a well established mid tier contractor is looking to recruit a Supervisor/ Senior Foreman to join their busy NSW operation.
This company has built its reputation around its experienced staff and their ability to deliver complex Civil projects in both the public and private sectors.
Working mainly as a head contractor on projects up to $5million they have also worked as a specialist contractor on multimillion dollar projects delivering complex highway or structural packages within bridges, reinforced concrete or highway structures.
Due to their continued success winning work, they are now looking for a Supervisor to join their team where you will be initially based on a project in the Western Suburbs involving a bridge construction, and the construction of a car park and landscaping.
As number 1 on this project reporting into a roaming Project Manager, it is paramount that candidates:
· Have multidisciplinary experience across - Bridges, highway structures, concrete and roads
· Should have worked on RTA projects previously and so are familiar with the codes and standards.
· Should have excellent communication skills
· Have experience interfacing with the client as the point of contact on site.
· Are able to manage sub contractors
· Are able to trouble shoot and lead from the front.
· Ideally should have an Engineering background although this is not essential
In joining this company you will benefit from expanding your technical knowledge as well as becoming part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team that is committed to driving this company forward and ensuring they are the contractor of choice when it comes to road and highway structural projects.
For more information or to apply for this position please follow the links below or contact Charlotte Betty on 02937682000