Our clients is one of Australia's leading construction, mining and services contractor. With a healthy pipeline of projects across all sectors they are going from strength to strength.
Due to an internal restructure our client is looking for a contracts administrator within their Facilities management division on a major health project in NSW.
As the Contracts Administrator your role and responsibilities will include:
To be considered for the role of Contracts Administrator position you will require:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
- Manage and track project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administer RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Administer the project HSE system
Please note that not all applications will be answered and only short listed candidates will be responded to.
- Extensive experience in large scale construction or facilities
management contract procurement and management.
- Demonstrated experience in procurement management in delivery of
large, multi-function projects.
- Demonstrated experience in high level report writing and program
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, legal or construction related