My client, a leading mid tier Civil Contractor in Brisbane is looking to appoint an Estimator for their QLD operations.
Due to this contractor's continued success and an increased in tender opportunities coming through the door, they are looking to take on an Estimator with upwards of 2 years experience to work alongside senior staff.
The successful candidate will be involved in a large variety of civil construction projects with values up to $50m.
Applicants must have
- 2 years experience with a mid/top tier contractor
- At least 2 years experience within Civil construction in Australia/New Zealand
- Experience working on projects upwards of £100k - $5/10million in value
- In depth knowledge of estimating using first principle basis
- Ability to prepare and perform tender submissions and evaluations
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
You will be joining an established, successful and reputable contractor in Brisbane and will be responsible for the preparation of tender submissions under the guidance of senior Estimators where you will be ensuring the company have the best competitive and viable bid/tender.
If you feel you have the strong technical skills coupled with the determination and drive to deliver high quality tenders in a challenging but supportive environment then this could be the opportunity for you! First class career progression is on offer and would suit a candidate that has initial experience within Estimating but looking to push their career forward.
To apply for this position please contact Charlotte on 0293768200.