This large mid tier contractor is looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to join their Civil Engineering division.
Working on a FIFO basis, from one of the regional airports in QLD, the successful candidate will initially join a $60m highway project in central QLD involving widening and resurfacing of a highway.
Oversee project plans, including costing and budgeting
- Manage sub contractors
- Plan, control and monitor the project from initial stages through to completion
- Develop the client relationship
- Ensure the project is completed on time and to budget
- Over see Health and Safety on site
- Undertake all reporting
To apply for this position candidates must have:
- 10 years experience on main roads projects - ideally on QLD main roads projects
- Experience delivering $50+ highway /civil mining projects
- Experience working for a top/mid tier Civil Contractor
- A territory qualification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record delivery highway projects
- Stable career history
The successful candidate will benefit from joining a well respected, successful mid tier contractor that has a stable career history across both civil and mining projects. With a first class reputation in the QLD market this contractor can offer the successful candidate exposure to a variety of Civil projects and career progression as they look to win larger projects as they grow in size and stature.
To apply for this position follow the links below or for more information contact Charlotte Betty on 0293768200 or email email@example.com