One of Wellington's high profile commercial construction companies is looking for an Estimating Manager to join their award winning team. This company has built a great reputation for its unique, collaborative and refreshing approach to construction and has the capability to handle a broad range of work in both the private and public sectors throughout New Zealand.
This role plays an integral part in the senior management team and will provide greatly needed support to the Commercial Manager. Working closely with your team, you will be instrumental in costing successful projects that will continue to grow this strong business:
Too be successful in the role you will need to have:
- A tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or similar
- The ability to negotiation with clients during tender stages
- Ability to lead in the creation/development of future tenders
- A neat and methodical approach
- Great commercial acumen
- A fluent command of oral and written English communication skills are critical
- A can do attitude and the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to make quick confident decision in a fast paced environment
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
This represents a fantastic chance to accelerate your career with a business that really looks after and prides itself on having great staff. It will also allow you the opportunity to bring new and fresh ideas to the table and take control of systems to streamline processes and really stamp your mark. While In return they will offer you a great working environment as well as a market leading remuneration package. There will be a lot of emphasis put on team fit for this role as it is a very important factor while working in this office.
If you feel you have the skills and that this company would be the right fit for you please get touch with Jo Olivier at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link below.