Working on a major dam construction project in regional Victoria, this is an exciting opportunity to join a quality employer on an impressive project.
An accomplished Leading Hand is needed to assist in the construction of a dam on the NSW / VIC border. This project will run for circa 6 months before you will then have a choice of further major projects to get involved in across VIC, QLD & WA.
Based 3 hours outside of Melbourne, you will be required on site Mon-Fri, however generous wages will be offered to compensate.
Privately-owned and with a solid reputation in the market, this company have a growing reputation in major projects and now is a great time to join! This employer offers the best of both worlds - they are able to secure major works across the transport and infrastructure sectors, whilst still retaining a genuine and friendly work environment where directors are in-touch with their employees, and where the individual is truly valued.
- You will need to have substantial experience within civil construction working for a major civil contractor.
- Bulk earthworks experience is essential
- Dam or Tailings construction experience would be ideal
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen
- Must be able to start within 4 weeks
If you are interested in this position, please apply on line or contact Melani Booth for more information on 03 9094 0999.