One of Melbourne's most high profile tier 2 construction companies requires a Senior Site Manager to deliver a commercial/residential project worth in the vicinity of $150M. This company has an annual turnover in excess of $500M and shows no signs of slowing down with a strong pipeline of work for 2012/13.
As the Senior Site Manager you will be directly responsible for the day to day running of the site and will be required to do:
• Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
• Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
• Liaise with clients to ensure the successful delivery of projects to schedule and budget
• Manager and oversee the commercial team to identify variations and claims
To be considered for the role you will need:
• Experience managing complex Design and Construct Projects, ideally in excess of $100 Million
• A high level of building knowledge in particular structures
• Ability to lead and performance manage a large construction team to achieve agreed outcomes.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of IR law and OH&S
• Client-focused approach
This is a business founded on the expertise, experience and character of their staff and this is a great opportunity to work with a market leading firm with some of the top construction professionals anywhere in the country. If you currently need that chance to progress your career in vibrant company that values expertise and commitment then call Jo Olivier on 9094 0999 for a confidential chat.