Are you looking for a better work life balance and a better lifestyle roster without loosing the financial benefit of FIFO? If so, this could be the job for you!
With some major projects recently won, this company is seeking an experienced superintendant with strong earthworks and roads experience on major projects in excess of $30million.
You will be joining a project in North Queensland which has recently started on site. The project involves a large highway upgrade, so experience in Civil Engineering, especially road experience is of particular interest. The roster is 10/4 with a $32,500 uplift
• Planning, managing and delivering the programme
• Directing the project team
• Undertaking site meetings
• Reviewing quality and driving this through the project
• Quality Assurance management
• Reviewing HSE standards, and procedures
• Manage project plans
The skills required to be considered:
- Project experience in earthworks, roads, highways, etc
- A minimum of 6 years experience on site working for a Civil Contractor in a supervisory capacity
- Experience of working on some medium-large sized civil infrastructure projects ideally $30M+
- Strong subcontractor management and supervision experience
- Lead and motivate large site teams
- Manage and monitor program of works
- Strong knowledge and awareness of OHS & Quality requirements
• The successful candidate will join a hugely successful company dominating much of the QLD civil market.
• Known for their investment in their staff, and widely viewed as one of the best contactors to work for, you will get career progression and recognition for your hard work.
• By joining a large mid tier, you will have a voice to have input into the business and will be a valued member of the project team and QLD division.
FIFO only from Regional QLD Airports so candidates should be based in QLD or willing to relocate to the state. Current or past experience in Australia is essential
To apply for this position, follow the links below or contact Charlotte Betty on 02937 68200.