Civil Engineer - Mining Infrastructure/urban development - Rockhampton
Requirement for qualified mid level civil engineer with suitable experience in mining infrastructure and/or urban development to join a busy Rockhampton mining infrastructure team.
Our client is a nationally and internationally successful infrastructure consultancy, employing over 400+ people across Australia. They also benefit from being part of a larger renowned engineering group with over 1500 staff locally and beyond.
The Rockhampton mining infrastructure team is moving from strength to strength serving community, residential and infrastructure urban development projects.
This role would require a permanent base and/or relocation to Rockhampton - this is not a FIFO role.
The role is reporting to the civil business unit Manager:
This role also has an element of site work involved giving a good variety of project and process exposure.
- Provide clear technical advice and support to the project team members
- Prepare specifications, tender documents and produce clear and concise written report.
- Perform engineering tasks including method calculations, development of conceptual designs, preparation of reports and master plans etc
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure environmental controls are in place and maintained
Competitive remuneration packages are available to reflect on an individual's experience and background and to be discussed with the consultant.
Our client encourages continuous professional and self-development across a diverse range, powered by skills, abilities and ambition and is looking for an individual with leadership qualities to assist in the growth of the technical team and department.
Candidates will ideally have eligible working rights for Australia already in place however this client is open to sponsoring existing 457 holders already the local market too. Unfortunately they are not in a position to sponsor/relocate overseas candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (civil)
- Mid level 5- 6 years experience in civil engineering - preferably with some consultancy design experience
- Suitable local experience and knowledge of Australian standards and guidelines
- Strong communication skills consistent with articulate internal and external team and stakeholder interaction
- Undertaken previous works on bulk earthworks, drainage, roads, pavements etc within mining infrastructure.
Contact Natalie Croft, Senior Consultant directly - 02 9376 8206 - for more information. Alternatively submit your resume for review in WORD format.