Electrical CAD Drafter - 3 month+ contract - Brisbane
Our client is a global Engineering Infrastructure specialist servicing projects across a range of disciplines i.e. oil & gas, mining, energy. Predominantly their strength and successful lies in wet infrastructure (water/wastewater) relating to these projects as main design consultants.
Currently seeking experienced 2D Electrical CAD professionals for an initial 3 month opportunity supporting major projects across the Queensland region. The office is based in CBD Brisbane.
Skills & experience
• Diploma in electrical engineer is desirable
• Knowledge and experience of Australian industry standards and guidelines
• 2D Electrical drafting experience
• At least 5 years drafting experience
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• High Voltage experience desirable.
Hourly rates can be discussed accordingly to market rates and candidate's experience and availability.
Interested candidates can submit their CV's for consideration or contact Natalie Croft, 02 93768206 for a discussion