Level 3 Distribution Designer - Newcastle, NSW
Current vacancies in the Newcastle region for electrical engineers with exposure and experience in Level 3 design.
My clients are medium to large multidisciplinary consultancy firms looking to increase their ASP Level 3 design capacity to keep up with increased demand workloads across Ausgrid (Energy Australia) and Country Energy networks.
Role Duties will include but are not exclusive to:
- Performing detailed design of network assets including overhead and underground.
- Contributing to tenders and proposals and helping to grow business in the region
- Client and stakeholder interfacing
- Development of fellow design team members
- Circa 3 years+ experience in the power/electrical industry ideally within a consultancy environment
- Performed Level 3 ASP design work
- Consultancy or Utility based experience in Australia is essential.
- Previous experience with Poles 'N' Wires/EDSA software is highly desirable
- Electrical qualification - diploma/degree
Full time permanent positions are available with packages in the region $80,000 - $100,000 per annum negotiable on experience.
Also flexible full time casual contracts are available with certain firms which involve overtime opportunities, flexible working hours and increased leave entitlement.
Our clients are committed to investing in their professionals with increase development growth opportunities offering 6 monthly performance and salary reviews, individual training budgets, study leave and also access to training in other areas of design where required.
Please contact Natalie Croft, Senior Power Consultant, on 02 9376 8206 for more information.
Additionally submit WORD formatted resumes through the appropriate link.