Distribution Design Engineers
Perth, Western Australia
My client is keen to speak to electrical engineers in Australia who have detailed distribution design experience on overhead and underground networks.
- Are your current technical skills in distribution design being overlooked and restricted?
- Are you looking for professional recognition and exposure in end to end technical services in Transmission & Distribution?
Opportunity to join a growing design firm servicing major projects in the buoyant WA resources market providing complete end-to-end design and engineering process from field work using the latest technology to the end design drawings and reports.
Continued project success has led to heavy investment in business growth and staff retention. Professional want to work for them due to their dynamic culture and:
- Performing detailed design for Overhead and Underground projects
- Contributing to Tenders and Proposals and helping to grow business in the region
- Overseeing Projects from concept through to Commissioning
- Client and stakeholder interfacing
- Development of fellow design team members.
- 6 monthly pay reviews with a view to raises up to 6% depending on performance.
- $1500 Professional Development Budget per year
- 5 days paid Study Leave per year
- 20 days annual leave / 10 days personal leave
- 4 weekly pay cycles.
Opportunities available for professionals to join this team with the following skills and experience:
- 3 years+ experience in the power industry, specializing on similar projects concerning Distribution and sub-transmission towers, lines and substations.
- Degree or Diploma qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Consultancy or Utility based experience - Australian experience is desired.
- Good knowledge with pole configurations, clearance diagrams, insulator assemblies, OPGW assemblies, sag and tension tables and summary of materials
- Exposure or knowledge of common Australian design softwares - PLS CADD/Poles n Wires, Digsilent.
- Actively performing technical and design work within sub-transmission and distribution networks
This client is open to training in other areas of design when required i.e. Substation Design. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified electrical engineers to gain valuable Professional Development in the busy transmission and distribution market in Australia.
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Natalie Croft, Senior Power Consultant on + 61 (0)2 9376 8206