Water & Wastewater
Opportunity available for a engineering professionals to take a Project Manager position providing support to the project management team to achieve optimum project delivery across Wet Infrastructure projects across a range of disciplines i.e. oil & gas, mining, energy.
- Are you a Project Engineer looking to make that next career move?
- Look to support and manage major and varied water related projects?
- Looking for an attractive CBD location + global brand?
Currently ranked in the top 50 largest consultants in the world, they operation across more than 130 countries and over 7000 employees worldwide.
The Queensland office is based in CBD Brisbane and is responsible for projects across Queensland and will also supporting Asia Pacific project needs as required.
As Project Manager you will:
Skills & experience
- Fully accountable for all aspects of task delivery including definition of project plans, resource requirements, budgets and deliverables.
- Ensures that all project work is completed on-time and on-budget; focus on meeting contract scope and terms and conditions. Monitors significant deviations/inconsistencies, project progress and takes corrective action when required.
- Interfaces directly with external and internal clients in order to review project plans, budgets, status reports and deliverables.
- Provide support to the Project Management team and progressively managing projects
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in industry relevant subject
- Circa 5-6 years professional experience from an engineering consulting background.
- Level of client service management and interfacing.
- Experience and knowledge of water/wastewater projects.
- Relevant Australian experience
Packages circa early $100k's per annum can be expected and negotiated (experience dependant)
This company is also an advocate for supporting internal professional growth through performance tracking and are open to assisting their staff in gaining additional qualifications and skills to move through the business accordingly i.e. Professional Development Programs (PDP), Registered Professional Engineer in Queensland RPEQ etc
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Natalie Croft on 02 9376 8206.