Requirement for lead site position for global engineering consultancy firm to engage as site manager in the role of owners engineer to the client on a major coal fired power plant project in Indonesia.
The project is the construction of 2 x 150MW CBF Power Plant and part of a number of multimillion $ power projects in the region to compensate for the rapid power demand surge.
As the Site Manager/Owners engineer, you will be responsible to provide guidance to the client on the management of the project and assist them in the day to day execution issues. You will be the lead person on site and have responsibility for all onsite activities:
(Full job description available on request and subject to submission of suitable application)
- Lead weekly, monthly site coordination and progress meetings.
- Lead the owner’s site management team, reviewing and approving the construction execution plan, reviews and refine the plan as the project progresses.
- Coordination of the overall field effort including erection activities,suppliers, contractors, start up and testing activities
- Ensure site staff adhere to the safety and quality standards as applicable to duties and accountabilities
This is a crucial, senior requirement with my client is looking for an experienced power generation professional with 15-20 years experience in major power plant construction, preferably coal. You will have a proven and progressive career background with at least circa 8-10 years in a senior construction or project site/field management role.
Strong communication skills consistent with comprehensive client liaisons and interfacing but also peers and subordinates keen to maximum project delivery.
· Permanent position
· Overseas % increases
· Housing (family status consider)
· Relocation assistance
Please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Natalie Croft on 02 9376 8206