Senior Structural Engineer
This is a position based in Newcastle, NSW for our client who is a medium sized national design consultancy offering end to end T&D services and related civil-structural engineering to a range of utilities, mining operators and civil engineering companies as well as private owners and developers.
With over 100 staff across their WA, NSW and QLD offices, they have
experienced consistent and solid growth in the power industry over the last
10 years. Their staffing figures have increased by 30% or more year on year
for the last 3 years and similar is forecast for 2012 to keep up with work
Requirement Senior Structural Engineer to work on a wide range of projects across the country predominately on electricity Transmission structures.
You will form part of the Civil / Structural team in Newcastle NSW reporting to the Principal Structural Engineer the role will be varied and include team leadership.
In terms of reward, they are flexible based on individual candidate
experience and additionally offer:
Our client's preference is for candidates already based in Australia. Relocation to Newcastle will be supported if necessary.
- 6 monthly pay reviews with a view to raises up to 6% depending on
- $1500 Professional Development Budget per year
- 5 days paid Study Leave per year
- 20 days annual leave / 10 days personal leave
- 4 weekly pay cycles.
- Relocation assistance.
To be eligible for this role:
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Natalie Croft, Senior Power Consultant on 02 9376 8206
- Degree or Diploma qualified in structural/civil engineering
- Consultancy or Utility based experience
- Previous experience working on electrical utility/transmission projects
- Have 3-4 years+ experience in a relevant role
- Actively performing technical and design work within sub-transmission/transmission network structures.
- Competency in common structural software packages (PLS-CADD, Autocad, S-Frame, TEDDS)