Design & Build currently have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Design/Project Engineer to join a council located in south eastern regional Victoria. This permanent position is the ideal role to secure an opportunity that offers career progression and the chance to be mentored and guided to your full potential.
Reporting directly to the Senior Design Engineer you will be working within a supportive team that provides civil engineering investigation and design services to a range of stakeholders within this municipality. Municipal projects will include; traffic treatments, roads, drainage, car parks and a range of sporting facilities.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Engineering investigations, concepts, surveys and reports as well as preparing construction plans
• Prepare estimates and contract specifications for a range of infrastructure projects
• Liaise with a range of stakeholders regarding infrastructure complaints and ensure solutions are provided and are appropriately documented
• Prepare designs and communicate design solutions using the councils computer aided drafting packages
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
• Victorian drivers licence
• Ideally, exposure gained working within local government
• Experience using 12D Model civil software
• Excellent salary and benefits - $72-81,000 per annum plus super
• Immediate opportunity offering support, guidance and work flexibility
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders, a solution focused approach and the skills to analyse, develop and implement solutions within a municipal environment.
For a full job description / profile please contact Matt Larner today.
For a confidential discussion regarding this and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact the Local Government Team at Design & Build on (03) 9094 0999.