Our client is one Australia's leading resources contractor with multiple offices and projects located across Queensland. Due to a recent restructure our client is looking for an experienced Technical Services Manager.
As the Technical Services Manager you will be responsible for:
To be considered for the role of Technical Services Manager you will be able to demonstrate:
- Leading a team of engineers and surveyors
- Developing and maintaining mine design
- Overseeing plans and production schedule to enable recovery of maximum coal resources in the most cost efficient manner
- Providing engineering, technical and environmental services to support production activities and foster innovation
About the project:
- High OHS&E standards
- Experience in developing mine design plans and production schedules,
- Excellent leadership, communication, staff development and negotiation skills
- Suitable tertiary qualifications
- Good time management, planning and cost management skills are essential.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Mining, Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both jobseekers and employers alike.
- Role is based approximately 3 hours from Mackay
- Contractor is responsible for total mine operation, mine planning, including mining, coal processing and train load-out
- This is a camp based, DIDO role on a Monday-to-Friday roster
- Employees are rewarded with the security of a long term contract and ongoing development opportunities across the national business.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Andrew McGregor on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.