12D Civil Designer I Urban Development
|Job Title:||12D Civil Designer I Urban Development|
|Contact Name:||Abby Weatherley|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 05:46|
An opportunity for a 12D Civil Designer has come available to join their Urban Development team in the Sydney CBD office.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Civil Designer (12D) will include
- Conceptual design and feasibility studies, detailed design, contract administration and construction supervision.
- Liaise with local councils and other authorities in respect with the preparation of designs and approval processes
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met
- 5 years' experience in design of urban development, subdivision and infrastructure projects
- Formal qualifications / Advanced Diploma (Engineering/Civil)
- Solid use of 12D throughout career
- Experience in AutoCAD would be advantageous
- Strong design capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.