|Job Title:||12D Designer|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2019|
Our client is a utility project management consultancy specialising on infrastructure projects.
Their experience includes the design and construction of utility and civil assets (including water, sewer and storm systems, electrical transmission and distribution as well as telecommunications)
Recently they were awarded a contract to provide services to the Parramatta Light Rail and are now looking for a 12D engineer to join the team
The responsibilities of the 12D Engineer are:
- Perform clash detection using data in 12D model to identify where services directly clash or where minimum clearances are not achieved.
- Where clashes are present, working closely with various asset engineers and site teams to problem solve and propose potential protections or relocations.
- Produce workable solutions in 12D to a standard for utility asset owner reviews.
- 1+ years 12d experience.
- Methodological approach to problem solving essential.
- Strong technical and specification skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's