|Job Title:||2IC Architect/Documenter|
|Salary:||$90k - $100k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 17:47|
- Our client has been at the forefront of design across some of Australia's most iconic multi-residential developments.
- You will enjoy working with a close knit Design team who can boast market leading tenure in their workforce.
- With strong growth plans this practice will put you in the drivers seat to progress your career and support you along the way.
- Working on high-rise and boutique, high end apartment projects you will work closely with a Project Architect to help drive small project teams.
- You will be responsible for checking and producing highly detailed documentation across all phases of the project (design, planning, and construction).
- You will support junior documenters ensuring workflow is maintained and deadlines are met.
- You will have a collaborative approach to projects and be able to provide and take input from your team.
- You MUST be Revit proficient.
- Strong experience within Project Delivery
- Prior experience working on high rise multi-residential projects and/or health projects is a must
- You will have 5+ years' post graduate experience and will hold a tertiary qualification in Architecture.
- Whilst prior leadership is not necessary you will show you are ready to take the next step in your career.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's