3D Animator (Commercial Interiors)
|Job Title:||3D Animator (Commercial Interiors)|
|Salary:||$55-$60k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 05:46|
My client has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking 3D Animator to join a busy studio based in Melbourne. Who do they need? A Unicorn just like you!
What part will I play?
You'll be a proactive team player, delivering quality content within deadlines.
You will be keen learner – new skills and software won’t phase you, in fact, you’ll be excited by the opportunity and taking initiative as well as being a star at managing your workload for best possible output.
Have you got your goggles on?
Rather than relying solely on photo-realistic renderings, we also have the capability to incorporate immersive visualisation to help our clients experience design concepts. You will have the opportunity to explore this and other new interactive mediums further, producing high quality 3D environments for pitches and projects.
What does my day-to-day look like?
- Work closely with the design team to prepare Animation
- Read and accurately interpret design illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data
- Develop & maintain a texture, shader and models library suitable for rendering needs and applications
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing & retouching operations in Photoshop
- Be willing to explore new technologies
What you'll have:
- Bachelor degree/diploma in design related industry
- Proven ability in Revit, SketchUp, 3Ds Max, Photoshop, VRAY & Enscape
- 1-2 years experience in the market
- Animation, Virtual Reality, Unreal Engine 4, Video Editing, alternative 3D & rendering software experience
- Must have local experience & PR to be considered
Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.