3D Visualiser (12 month Maternity Leave Cover)
|Job Title:||3D Visualiser (12 month Maternity Leave Cover)|
|Salary:||$65k - $70k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2019 05:46|
My client has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking 3D Visualiser to join a busy studio based in Sydney. Who do they need? A Unicorn just like you!
About your dream job:
You'll be a proactive team player, delivering quality content within deadlines.
You will be keen learner – new skills and software won’t phase you, in fact, you’ll be excited by the opportunity and taking initiative as well as being a star at managing your workload for best possible output.
Rather than relying solely on photo-realistic renderings, we also have the capability to incorporate immersive visualisation to help our clients experience design concepts. You will have the opportunity to explore this and other new interactive mediums further, producing high quality 3D environments for pitches and projects.
What you'll be doing day to day:
- Work closely with the design team to prepare 3D visualisations, understanding initial
- Read and accurately interpret design illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data
- Develop & maintain a texture, shader and models library suitable for rendering needs and applications
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing & retouching operations in Photoshop
- Be willing to explore new technologies
What you've got to nail this role:
- Bachelor degree/diploma in design related industry
- Proven ability in Revit, 3Ds Max, Photoshop and VRAY/Corona
- 2 years experience in the market
- Animation, Virtual Reality, Unreal Engine 4, Video Editing, alternative 3D & rendering software experience is desirable but not essential
What I need from you:
- Up to date CV & portfolio outline the above experience
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.