|Job Title:||3D Visualiser|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020 05:46|
Have you been looking for a 3D Visualiser role with a leading residential developer/builder? This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
My client has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking 3D Visualiser to join a busy builder based in the North Western suburbs of Melbourne to take ownership of their rendering visualisation to bring their new home designs to life for clients.
Working closely with the R&D team, you will:
- Prepare 3D visualisations of both external and internal designs
- Read and accurately interpret design illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data
- Develop & maintain a texture, shader and models library suitable for rendering needs and applications
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing & retouching operations in Photoshop
- Be willing to explore new technologies
You'll be a proactive team player, delivering quality content within deadlines.
You will be keen learner – new skills and software won’t phase you, in fact, you’ll be excited by the opportunity and taking initiative as well as being a star at managing your workload for best possible output.
The ideal background for this role will be:
- Bachelor degree/diploma in design related industry
- Proven ability in Revit, 3Ds Max, Photoshop and VRAY/Corona
- 2 years experience in the market
- Animation, Virtual Reality, Unreal Engine 4, Video Editing, alternative 3D & rendering software experience is desirable but not essential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's