|Job Title:||3D Visualiser|
|Salary:||$60k - $75k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 09:46|
You will be keen learner – new skills and software won’t phase you, in fact, you’ll be excited by the opportunity and taking initiative as well as being a star at managing your workload for best possible output.
Have you got your goggles on?
Rather than relying solely on photo-realistic renderings, we also have the capability to incorporate immersive visualisation to help our clients experience design concepts. You will have the opportunity to explore this and other new interactive mediums further, producing high quality 3D environments for pitches and projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the design team to prepare 3D visualisations, understanding initial
- Read and accurately interpret design illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data
- Develop & maintain a texture, shader and models library suitable for rendering needs and applications
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing & retouching operations in Photoshop
- Be willing to explore new technologies
- Bachelor degree/diploma in design related industry
- Proven ability in Revit, 3Ds Max, Photoshop and VRAY/Corona
- 2 years experience in the market
- Animation, Virtual Reality, Unreal Engine 4, Video Editing, alternative 3D & rendering software experience is desirable but not essential
Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's