|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2020 12:01|
Our client is a well-known and established Mechanical Services company based in the upper North Shore.
This is a full time permanent position to start immediately. Salary up to $80,000 package.
You will report directly to the Managing Director.
Your duties will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Review and process expenses
- Full function Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Data entry
- Reporting and maintenance of: Cashflow, WIP spreadsheet, BAS, P&L, Balance sheet, End of project review, disciplinary reporting, business performance - budget vs actual etc.
- Point of contact for internal accounts queries
- Liaise with external accountants
- General administration - filing, archiving etc.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have 5 years' experience as an Accountant
- MUST have recent mechanical services or related industry experience
- MUST have substantial MYOB experience
- Completed or studying towards a degree within Finance/Accounting
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
*Please read the job description carefully, only candidates who meet the 'MUST' have expectations will be shortlisted*
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDM
Thanks for your consideration.