|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 16:47|
Our client is a National Construction company based in North Sydney who are seeking an experience Accountant to join their team.
This is a full time permanent position to start immediately. Salary up to $90,000 + super
You will report directly to the Finance Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Point of contact for internal accounts queries
- Review and process expenses
- Liaise with external accountants
- Reporting and maintenance of: Cashflow, WIP spreadsheet, BAS, P&L, Balance sheet, End of project review, disciplinary reporting, business performance - budget vs actual etc.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have substantial experience in a similar role
- MUST have recent construction industry experience
- Completed or studying towards a degree within Finance/Accounting
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong MS Office and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
*Please be advised that only candidates with relevant accounting and construction industry experience will be considered for this position*
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDM
Thanks for your consideration.