|Salary:||Up to $80,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 16:46|
Our client is an established and reputable Residential Home Builder based in the Upper North Shore.
As an Accountant you will help manage the Architecture and Interior Design business from a financial perspective and be responsible for continuous process improvement and implementation of new financial processes / systems.
Your duties will include:
- Support with the Financial Controller with month end processes and reconciliations
- Provide management reports - including job budget reviews
- Implement processes and educate staff on the use of Synergy
- System improvement projects - implementing forecasting system to integrate into Synergy and overall business planning
- Continuous improvement of processes to ensure streamlined reporting and invoicing
- Full function accounts receivable and payable - invoicing and bank reconciliations
- Weekly payroll report
- Ad hoc assistance of other businesses as requested
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have substantial experience as an Accountant or Systems Accountant
- MUST have recent exposure to the Design, Architecture or Landscaping industry
- Strong experience improving and implementing new systems and processes
- High aptitude for learning new computer packages and optimising their potential
- Ideally you will have recent experience with Synergy or Xero
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.