Accounts & Administrator
|Job Title:||Accounts & Administrator|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 12:32|
Our client is one of Australia's most successful Residential Home Builder based in Liverpool. They are seeking an Accounts Administration Officer for an immediate start. This is the perfect role for someone who is currently studying with experience in an Accounts Payable or Accounts Administration position
This is a full time permanent position, hours 9 am to 5 pm.
As an Accounts Payable Officer you will report directly in to the Director.
Your duties will include:
- Processing payments to external parties
- Maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts
- Reviewing and reconciling accounts
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have recent Accounts Administration experience
- MUST have experience within a residential builder
- Completed or studying towards a degree within Finance/Accounting
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brooke Hudson on + 61 29376 8228 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.