|Job Title:||Accounts Officer|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 16:03|
Our client is a boutique Building & Construction based South of Sydney. They offer a flexible work environment and attractive flexible with discretionary bonus structures
As an Accounts Officer you will manage internal finances and be responsible for continuous process improvement. You will report directly to the director of the business and liaise with external parties.
Your duties will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Maintain financial records
- Prepare and process monthly payroll
- Assist with process and systems improvements
- Prepare BAS statements and annual returns for PAYG withholding
- General administration as and when needed
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have substantial experience in a similar role
- MUST have recent experience within a Building or Construction company
- Good experience improving and implementing new systems and processes
- Ideally you will have recent experience with MYOB
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.