Accounts Officer | Builder
|Job Title:||Accounts Officer | Builder|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Rickett|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021|
Our client is a boutique builder with over 30 year's experience delivering high-end, architecturally designed residential homes. They continue to deliver quality projects and have a strong pipeline of work for the next five years. With so much growth projected they are seeking an experienced Accounts Officer to join the team and support them with all their financial functions.
As an Accounts Officer you will manage internal finances and be responsible for continuous process improvement. You will report to the Director and liaise with external parties.
Your duties will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Maintain financial records
- Prepare and process monthly payroll
- Assist with process and systems improvements
- Prepare BAS statements and annual returns for PAYG withholding
- General administration as and when needed
To be successful:
- MUST have at least 3 years experience in an accounts role
- MUST have recent experience within a Building or Construction company
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
If you think you have the above attributes then please don't hesitate, click apply now, this role will be filled quickly!!