Accounts Payable Clerk | Construction
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk | Construction|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Contact Name:||Renee Hamilton|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021|
Our client is an established family-owned builder with a fantastic name in the industry, specialising predominantly in commercial projects across the East Coast of Australia. They are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer for an immediate start for a temp to perm opportunity.
About the Role
Within this fast-paced role, you will report directly in the Finance Manager and be a part of a large tight-knit team within the business’ Head Office.
Your duties will include:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures
- Paying vendors and respond to all finance related queries
- Manage all subcontractor payments, claims & contracts including ensuring necessary insurances are valid prior to work commencement
- Continuous improvement of payment processes
- Support the creditor function
- Assist the wider Finance Team across adhoc requests & duties
For success within this role, my client is looking for;
- MUST have recent Accounts Payable work experience
- MUST have construction industry experience
- A degree within Finance/Accounting
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- JOBPAC experience is ESSENTIAL
The client is looking for an immediately available contact to start ASAP on a temporary, ongoing basis.
Remuneration & Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package of up to $80k inclusive of superannuation.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Renee Hamilton on 02 9376 8200 or email@example.com, or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Accountant | Commercial Construction
Finance Manager | Residential Construction
Upwards of $110k+superannuation
Bookkeeper - Office Administrator | Residential Builder
Building Administrator | Residential Builder
Up to $60k + super (depending on experience)
Facilities Coordinator | Aged-care Residential & ChildCare
Claims Coordinator | Insurance