Accounts Payable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 15:01|
Our client is a Residential and Commercial Construction company based in Parramatta. They are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer.
As an Accounts Payable Officer you will your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices and statements
- Paying vendors and respond to all finance related queries
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Continuous improvement of payment processes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have recent Accounts Payable work experience
- MUST have Jobpac experience
- MUST have industry experience - Civil Engineering or Construction
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.