Accounts Payable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Salary:||Up to $55,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 13:33|
Our client is a Residential Home Builder based in the Central Coast. They are seeking an Accounts Payable Officer for an immediate start. This is the perfect role for someone who is currently studying with experience in an Accounts Payable or Accounts Administration position
This is a full time permanent position, hours 9 am to 5 pm.
As an Accounts Payable Officer you will report directly in the Accounts Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Administration of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices and statements
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Data entry
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have recent Accounts Payable / Accounts Administration experience
- Ideally with you have experience within a residential builder
- Completed of studying towards a degree within Finance/Accounting
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration