Accounts Payable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 16:50|
Our client is a National engineering company based in Western Sydney. They are seeking 2 Accounts Payable Officers for an immediate start.
As an Accounts Payable Officer you will report directly in the Accounts Payable Manager and be a part of a large AP team within the businesses Head Office.
Your duties will include:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices and statements
- Paying vendors and respond to all finance related queries
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Continuous improvement of payment processes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have recent Accounts Payable work experience
- MUST have industry experience - Civil Engineering or Construction
- A degree within Finance/Accounting
- Good communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
Please apply through the appropriate link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.