|Job Title:||Acoustic Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Danyelle Hines|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020|
We are currently seeking an Acoustic Engineer to work closely with the Building Services Lead, and be responsible for a variety of projects across the buildings, roads and environmental sector.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with outstanding communication skills and technical ability.
Day to day activities will include;
- Undertaking acoustic & vibration assessments
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Leading all acoustic design
- Attend coordination meetings, leading acoustic component.
The successful candidates will have;
- Relevant qualifications & experience in acoustics
- A minimum of 5 years local engineering experience
- The ability to manage tasks independently
- Proven technical capability and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs, and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Danyelle Hines on 0293 768 200/ Danyelle@designandbuild.com.au or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's