Administrator | Learn the building industry!
|Job Title:||Administrator | Learn the building industry!|
|Location:||Australia, Regional VIC|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2021|
This busy residential builder is looking to teach a successful applicant how to help their clients build their dream home.
This is more than just a new job, it is a career. This will be an extremely rewarding role as you hold clients hands through a very exciting moment in their life.
This position is highly varied and will balance administration and customer relations, including:
• Collating and managing customer files, ensuring they are ready for site.
• Supporting the construction team with any adhoc tasks.
• Undertaking development in the building support coordination space for future career progression.
• Ongoing training and support with opportunities in career development
• Supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded with many career advancement success stories.
Do you have these?
• Administration experience within a fast paced and customer focused environment.
• Experience within the building and construction industry is highly regarded, however not essential as full training will be provided
• Reliable and can-do attitude.
If this sounds like you then don't miss this opportunity to join a market leader and apply today! If you would like to discuss your experience and the role by phone please contact Monica Briers on 0431 344 459.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site Administrator | Retirement Village
Site Supervisor - South Coast
Site Supervisor - South West Sydney - Project Homes
Permits Coordinator| Residential Building
Contract Manager| Residential Building
Site Manager - Industrial
Building Coordinator | Residential Builder