ArchiCAD Draftsperson - Liverpool
|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Draftsperson - Liverpool|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021|
Design & Build is seeking a ArchiCAD Draftsperson for a medium sized project home builder.
This is a unique opportunity to work with an established practice on a large work load in the NSW Region.
Key responsibilities of the ArchiCAD Draftsperson will include:
- Residential Drafting
- The ability to develop projects to desired DA or CC stage
- The ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Interpreting drawings and sketches into documentation
- ArchiCAD experience
- A minimum of 5 years residential design / drafting experience
- Experience in the NSW market
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good time management skills
- Competitive salary package
- Long term permanent opportunity
- Work for a trusted partner in the industry
- Rewarding projects and a supportive management
Please call Kelly on 02 9376 8200 or apply online to be considered.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's