|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Draftsperson|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 16:47|
It isn't your standard drafting positon, you will be working closely with the sales team for the house and land division - the role will require viewing the land, site plans, floor plans, elevations - extensive knowledge of the Res-code and local planning policies for various councils and complete to a level suitable to completion of full construction documentation.
Requirements for this position:
- Preferably someone with senior experience (3-4 years minimum) working in Medium Density Housing with ArchiCAD software.
- Strong res code knowledge
- Good understanding and experience in handling town planning applications. Not just drawings but dealing with clause 55 reports, structure plans, Council requirements, etc.
- Strong ArchiCAD understanding and skill base as well as having worked with Modules.
- Knowledge of construction methods and standards would be preferred.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
If you have all of the above, please get in touch with Lenise Walker today on - 85353100 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's