|Salary:||$80k - $90k + super (Based on experience)|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 05:46|
Projects handled within the Melbourne studio typically include multi residential and tertiary and the firm on a global scale handles projects across many project sectors including civic, hospitality, commercial, residential, health and more!
About the role:
- Participate in project design phases of small to medium sized projects or a section of a large project
- Develop concepts, presentation packages and documentation tools
- Collaborate with project team members and other consultants to ensure that ongoing works are consistent with delegated instruction
- Produce accurate documentation in line with the Firms standards and protocols
- Advance skills in Revit
- Minimum 7 years experience (Melbourne based)
- Preferred project experience within; Leisure, Education, Multi Res, Workplace or Master Planning
- Architectural qualification / Masters Degree - registered would be a added bonus!
- Documentation experience necessary & Design Flair
- Detailing and consultant coordination ability
- Up to date CV with relevant experience
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's