|Job Title:||Architectural Draftsperson|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021|
Due to organic growth and their continued success, Full Tilt has an excellent opportunity for two Architectural Drafters to join their team and assist with ongoing projects.
Please note that there are two available opportunities for a Senior Draftsperson and an Intermediate Draftsperson to join the team.
As the Architectural Draftsperson you will be responsible for:
- Timely production of concept drawings and site sketches.
- Liaising and coordinating with the project design/construction team, external consultants and site personnel.
- Producing required documents for council approval as a part of obtaining construction certificates (DA, CC, CDC).
- Delivering different design stages which includes, marketing, design drafting and more.
- A minimum of 4 years' local experience in architectural design.
- Proficient in the use of Revit and AutoCAD software.
- Experience lodging CA and CDC applications.
- Previous experience working for a principal contractor that delivers the D&C of commercial projects.
- Demonstrable experience with services coordination for construction.
- Experience within a similar role for an industrial builder will be highly regarded however non-essential.
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated experience using Microsoft applications.
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and contractors.
Design & Build have entered into an exclusive recruitment partnership with Full Tilt Constructions to source key personnel. Design & Build will be continually interviewing and recruiting for roles at Full Tilt Constructions.
Full Tilt Constructions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islander people.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Formal offer of employment is subject to standard pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks.