Architectural Draftsperson| Residential| ArchiCAD
|Job Title:||Architectural Draftsperson| Residential| ArchiCAD|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021|
Leading the market in terms of annual site starts and workplace culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Victoria's leading custom residential and medium density builder, where you can take the next step in your career. With another busy year ahead, they are seeking an experienced Draftsperson to join their team in a role where all designing and drawing is done in house!
This builder boasts impressive longevity in its workforce and genuinely rewards loyalty and hard work.
Reporting to an experienced Drafting Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing working drawings in ArchiCAD
- Updating drawings with variations as per client requests whilst ensuring they meet standards
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with building/council regulations
- Ensuring time frames are met whilst maintaining quality
- Liaising with internal departments and external stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following skills and experience:
- ArchiCAD proficiency (essential)
- Diploma of Design and Drafting or equivalent
- 3+ experience working for a residential builder or design firm
- Solid knowledge of BCA and ResCode
- A positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary and a supportive team environment to accelerate your career progression. A monthly morning tea so you know what is happening in the business, nothing kept hidden from it's people.
If this sounds like the job for you, please contact Monica Briers on 0431 344 459 for more information or click apply now!
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's