|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 12:01|
Our client is a national engineering business who are currently experiencing a huge amount of growth across their business. As a result of this growth and pipeline of ongoing projects they have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join their dynamic, friendly office in Sydney!
As an Assistant Accountant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Data entry
- Reporting and maintenance of: Cashflow, WIP spreadsheet, BAS, P&L, Balance sheet, End of project review, disciplinary reporting, business performance - budget vs actual etc.
- Sync and reconcile MYOB
- Project cost analysis
- Point of contact for internal accounts queries
- Liaise with external accountants
To be successful in securing an interview, you must have:
- Extensive experience in a similar position
- Must have advanced Excel experience
- Must have MYOB experience
- Ideally you will be studying or completed CPA
- Strong data analysis and compliance reporting experience
- Good communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brittney Nielsen on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.