Assistant Development Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2021|
They have a team of Development Managers sharing a large project pipeline of both residential and commercial projects. This will provide the appropriate candidate the opportunity to work on development projects from start to finish.
You will sit alongside the experienced team and help the Development Managers with a variety of tasks, growing into the full role yourself. This is a long term opportunity providing growth into a very exciting and rare career.
As the Assistant Development Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Helping across all aspects from property development including Acquisition (due
diligence, feasibility preparation and contract negotiation),
- Assisting with design and Approvals Management (liaising with consultants, approval authorities, real estate agents etc),
- Assisting with construction Management and Settlement (tendering, contract negotiation and legal registration and settlement processes).
- Assisting with the final sales process
- A qualification in a property related field such as one of the following; Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Planning, Surveying or other allied field to the development industry.
- Experience working in one of the above compnaies for more than a year
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Please send your CV to Anca Marinescu: email@example.com
Please call on 02 9376 8200 for a discussion.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Estimating Manager
Project Engineer - Pre-Contracts
200,000 - 250,000
Senior Surveyor (RMS)
$120 - $150k (negotiable depending on exp)
Senior Rail Surveyor
Negotiable depending on experience