Assistant Development Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Development Manager|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 13:46|
Assistant Development Manager required for large residential and mixed use projects.
Our client is an award winning developer, with a portfolio covering, residential, commercial and retail projects.
As the Assistant Development Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time and to budget
- Making sure that all relevant parties are kept up to date with any changes to the project
- Risk management, feasibility studies, consulting, appraisals
- Managing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Exercise sound business judgement, investigate and analyse development opportunities
- Development experience on residential units
- An understanding the NSW development market and relevant parties
- Ability to adapt and change on project changes when required
- Strong problem solving ability, be proactive and show initiative
- Relevant qualification to the industry