Assistant Project Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000|
|Contact Name:||Monique Assaw|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 14:20|
As an Assistant Development / Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of projects across from concept through to delivery. Working closely with the Design and Acquisitions teams you will get exposure to the full lifecyle of the projects!
To be considered for this position you will have experience as an Assistant Development Manager ideally within the Melbourne / Victorian market. This is an ideal opportunity for someone that has a couple of years’ experience looking for a great mentor and a company that can offer long term progression.
You will also have;
- Tertiary qualifications in either construction, property or engineering
- 1-2 years post graduate experience in residential or commercial development or project management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Proficiency with Estate Master an advantage but not essential
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Property & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both jobseekers and employers alike