Assistant Property Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Property Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Petrilli|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 09:31|
Our client is a boutique agency that have a gorgeous office based on the city fringe. Due to the continued growth of the rent roll our client is looking for a property manager to join their friendly team. This office has a great friendly, all inclusive culture and their current team all love working here - this reflected by long the long tenures within the agency.
You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of managing a well ran portfolio of approximately 200 properties with a focus on growing this in time whilst providing their clients with a superior level of service.
To be considered for the role of Assistant Property Manager you will require:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Immaculate presentation
- High attention to detail
- Ideally experience with Console
- Current license/certificate of registration
- Current drivers license and reliable car
- Extremely competitive remuneration structure
- A positive environment with continual support and professional development
- A commitment to providing a customer service experience that is apart from the rest of the industry
- Great work life balance
- Outstanding company culture with fantastic staff retention
For any questions regarding this role or any other opportunities with Design & Build please contact Aaron Petrilli for a confidential discussion on 02 9376 8200.
Thanks for your consideration.