Associate Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Associate Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020|
Work for a leading land development consultancy, managing a small team delivering infrastructure projects.
Work for an established medium sized consultancy who are seeking to grow their infrastructure team. You shall assist in the delivery of high quality engineering design associated with infrastructure projects and occasionally, land development.
- Contribute to the development of road infrastructure projects
- Assist in Project Management & Business Development, preparation of proposals, provide support services and managing delivery by sub-consultants
- Oversee functional designs and computations for road safety projects, signalization of intersections, upgrades to existing intersections, duplication of arterial roads, bus bays and car parks
- Prepare construction schedules, quantities and specifications for tender documentation
- Project Management and Business Development skills are required for this position.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience working on road design projects
- Practical knowledge of engineering techniques
- 12D experience is beneficial
- Understanding of planning and environmental legislation
- Ability to conduct and understand technical analyses
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's