Associate Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Associate Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$160,000 - $180,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Alex Sott|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2020 05:46|
This is a cracking opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to come in to a Senior Leadership position, working across large urban development projects throughout NSW.
This role will suit someone who has been technically hands on across design and moved in to project / design management of projects. A large portion of the role will be, being that technical person the client turns to.
Desired knowledge and experience of the Associate Civil Engineer;
- 20+ years’ experience in the design and management of urban/land development projects
- Degree qualified (Civil Engineering or equivalent) with CPEng & NER status
- Able to manage a team of engineers/designers and drafters
- Strong project management and business development skills
- 12D experience is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills including report writing
- Excellent knowledge of Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Good understanding of Service Authority design approval and construction standards, as well as planning and environmental legislation
Thanks for your consideration.