Associate Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Associate Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$160,000 - $180,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Alex Sott|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2020 05:46|
This is a cracking opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to come in to a Senior Leadership position, working across large urban development projects throughout NSW.
This role will suit someone who has been technically hands on across design and moved in to project / design management of projects. A large portion of the role will be, being that technical person the client turns to.
Desired knowledge and experience of the Associate Civil Engineer;
- 20+ years’ experience in the design and management of urban/land development projects
- Degree qualified (Civil Engineering or equivalent) with CPEng & NER status
- Able to manage a team of engineers/designers and drafters
- Strong project management and business development skills
- 12D experience is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills including report writing
- Excellent knowledge of Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Good understanding of Service Authority design approval and construction standards, as well as planning and environmental legislation
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's