Associate Director - Structural
|Job Title:||Associate Director - Structural|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 16:33|
Reporting the company directors, you will work in a motivating team environment with skilled professional engineers and technical staff. You are a senior level structural engineer with a demonstrated background in the management and delivery of quality structural projects to a variety of sectors.
You have demonstrated experience leading a team of technical staff and managing projects at high level, on time and to budget. You will utilise your strong network within the building and construction sector preferably in Victoria and your willing to represent the company by increasing brand awareness and ensure a healthy project pipeline.
The core benefits of this role are
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities.
- Have impact on the organisation strategic direction and business outcomes
- Be a part of people first culture with a flexible working environment
- Increasing brand awareness of the organisation to drive project growth using your network and market knowledge
- Undertake strategic and speculative client meetings regarding projects and client relationship programs to gather intelligence and form project partnerships
- Forming successful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders including company executives, engineering & technical staff, clients and client staff and cross sector / discipline leaders
- Develop and drive strategies for successfully entering new markets in line with the organisation’s strategy
- Manage the selection and securing of bid & project partners
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and advice to other engineers in the company and to client staff
- Degree level accredited qualifications in a relevant Engineering field
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivery of structural services of major projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Preferably you will be recognised as a Chartered Engineer or Engineering Executive
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's