Associate Engineer - Building Services
|Job Title:||Associate Engineer - Building Services|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Power|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021|
We are seeking an experienced principal level engineer with an extensive background in building services to join the team as a 2IC Melbourne. You will be responsible for the delivery and management of projects.
Ideally you will have a demonstrated background in the delivery of local projects, strong network of stakeholders and excellent interpersonal skills.
You have ambition, confidence and are committed to building up those around you. This a great opportunity for someone seeking to progress their career as an engineering leader.
The core benefits of this role are
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities.
- High profile projects and ability to build your own portfolio locally
- Great opportunities to play a part in business growth and strategy
- Be a part of a positive, people first culture with a flexible working environment
- Increasing brand awareness of the organisation to drive project growth using your network and market knowledge
- Undertake strategic and speculative client meetings regarding projects and client relationship programs to gather intelligence and form project partnerships
- Forming successful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders including local and global executives, engineering & technical staff, clients and client staff and cross sector / discipline leaders.
- Develop and drive strategies for successfully entering new markets in line with the organisation’s strategy
- Manage the selection and securing of bid & project partners
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and advice to other engineers in the company and to client staff
The successful candidates will have:
- Degree level accredited qualifications in a relevant Engineering field
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivery of building services of major projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Preferably you will be recognised as a Chartered Engineer or Engineering Executive
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principle Hydraulics Engineer | Building Services
$140,0000 - $160,000 plus super.
Regional Manager - Building Services
$150K - $170K + Super + Bonus
Principal/Associate Engineer - Water Management & Resources - Consultancy
$200,000 - $250,000
Building Consultant - Engineering
$100k - $120k + super
Associate Structural Engineer
Up to $140,000 + super depending on super
Senior Electrical Engineer
$90,0000 - $120,000 plus super
$70k - $130k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$110,000 - $120,000 + Super + Vehicle
$80,000 - $130,000
Up to $120,000 + super